The Chantelle Group takes a stand
Because the future of our planet belongs to us all, the Chantelle Group has deployed different actions to demonstrate its commitment on this matter:
- Development of eco-friendly behaviour within the different entities of the Group.
- Creation of a supplier charter to guarantee ethical and ecological practice and rules.
- Implementation of a report on our greenhouse gas emissions in France.
- Membership of Eco TLC, an organisation active in sustainable waste management.
- Contribution to Eco-Emballage to reduce the environmental impact of packaging
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 labelling for :
Chantelle : articles of lingerie, corsetry and beachwear.
Passionata : articles of lingerie, corsetry and beachwear.
Darjeeling : articles of lingerie and corsetry.
Chantal Thomas : articles of lingerie and corsetry.
- Compliance with the European REACh* directive regarding the use of chemical substances.
* Registration, Evaluation & Authorisation of Chemicals